Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Go to https://stamps.com, click on the microphone at the top of the homepage and type in MOM to get a a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
– Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
Go to https://JuneShine.com/YMH or use code YMH at checkout to receive 20% off PLUS Free Shipping SITE WIDE.
– Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
– Head to https://policygenius.com to get started right now. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right
– Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “Yourmom” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
– Save 20% on your SimpliSafe security system AND get your first month free when you visit https://SimpliSafe.com/yourmom
HIGH AND TIGHT!! On this week’s YMH, Tom Segura and Christina P swap sharting stories, take a look at YMH staffer Chris Larson’s most recent Instagram videos, discuss Christina’s "Mom Song" that she recorded with Kreayshawn, talk about their most recent live show, and call Top Dog to discuss the problems he’s been having with his taint. They watch videos of a cool guy who wants to eat your brown, updates from Unk Shine and The King, an insane chiropractor clip, a vintage mechanical video which drops the r-word, and more.
Shane Gillis is a comedian and host of "Matt and Shane’s Secret Podcast." He joins the Main Mommies to discuss his new stand-up special "Shane Gillis Live in Austin," how to do a Donald Trump impression, Texas’ new abortion law, and getting bullied by college kids at an FSU game. Tom and Christina share some "Horrible or Hilarious" videos, TikToks, and a cool clip of a person explaining bug pronouns with Shane.