Chips In A Bowl Announcement! Christina P. is recording her Netflix special in NYC Jan. 22! Use code JEANS to get tickets before they’re gone!
1/22 @ 7pm: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00005B56D2077537
1/22 @ 10pm: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00005B56D2087539
– Go to https://ShipStation.com, click on the microphone at the top, and enter in YMH, to get a 60-day free trial, just in time for the holidays!
– Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
– Get 25% off, up to $10 value, and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH.
– Go to https://brooklinen.com and use promo code house to get $20 off, with a minimum purchase of $100
– Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “MOM” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
– Get 20% off and free shipping by going to https://manscaped.com/MOM.
– Download the DraftKings app NOW and use promo code MOM to get a FREE shot at MILLIONS in total prizes with your first deposit!
Use your one glove to pull those jeans all the way over your head! This week on your Mom’s House Podcast with Christina P. and #GloveComic Tom Segura, we test Christina’s fear of vomit a bit more, which leads to her retaliating with one of her instant-classic TikToks! This then leads to a VERY heated debate how this cool guy is making some certain sounds. We get a wild update on Studio G’s comment section, the "Don’t Call Me Daddy" guy apparently doesn’t like other things, and we dive into Burnt Crystal’s puzzling deep love for himself! We find one of Tom’s doppelgangers talking about Aegosexuality, a lady in a dope M&M jacket calling out a dude on the street, and over inclusiveness on playgrounds. Also, Tom is learning that he’s actually starting to like Las Vegas! Maybe the key is to not be there for 6 nights in a row? We watch footage Ryan Sickler almost ruin a VERY nice racing car! And of course, we review all your club banger remixes of Cutter The Killer Clown’s vocal track! We then wrap up with a batch of Christina’s Toks that are definitely more uplifting than last week’s batch!