Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Go to https://stamps.com, click on the microphone at the top of the homepage and type in MOM to get a a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
– Go to https://Grove.com/MOM and you will get to choose a FREE starter set with your first order.
– Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
– Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
– Policygenius has saved customers an average of $1,250 per year on their home and auto insurance. Head to https://policygenius.com to get started right now.
– Save up to 65% off your subscription when you go to https://BABBEL.com/MOM.
– Check out https://Fiverr.com and use code MOM to get 10% off your first order!
– Go to https://BlackRifleCoffee.com/MOM today to get the new Cold Brew Packs.
– Go to https://ForHims.com/mom and get your first visit absolutely free!
WHAT? This week on YMH, Tom Segura and Christina P are still keeping their jeans high and tight through the eye infections and smashed ankles! We get a lunch update from Tom and reveal Nadav’s secrets to reaching his healthy/morbidly obese weight! Did you know you could buy cookie dough by the pint?! We watch a new Fedsmoker video where he terrorizes an innocent bystander, AND we discover a guy who surgically transitioned into becoming Korean! We watch an insane video that revolts Christina and gets Tom to put his head in a trash can. Then we get into some brown talk and see a guy really frustrated with how his body doesn’t completely evacuate EVERYTHING it’s got.
Then, Ryan Sickler returns to Studio Jeans and joins Tom Segura! Ryan discusses an altercation he had with a construction worker, and Tom warns him to look out for wasps/waspes! They’ll really get you! Ryan then talks about his brother’s snake phase as a kid. He was pulling all sorts of really intense pranks that absolutely no one would be down with. Sickler shares an intense story about "turfing" someone’s yard as a kid and the time Tom poured him a glass of wine with cork in it at a fancy party. They analyze a British cool guy being nuisance on a construction site, watch "Horrible or Hilarious" videos and clips of people flubbing Bert Kreischer’s name.