Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
– Get 25% off, up to $10 value, and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH.
– Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “Yourmom” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
– Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
– Go to https://LiquidIV.com and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
– Try Theragun for THIRTY-DAYS starting at only $199 by going to https://Therabody.com/MOM and get your Gen 4 Theragun today!
– Go to https://ForHims.com/mom and get your first visit absolutely free!
JEANS UP!! On this week’s YMH, Tom Segura and Christina P discuss how CP got pink eye, their son, Ellis, bringing home a toad, the Netflix show "Halston," and more. They watch a video of polyamorous human dogs, some more "point of privilege" clips, and Christina’s TikTok curations.
Beth Stelling is a comedian and writer. She joins Tom Segura to discuss making her stand-up special "Girl Daddy," strip clubs, and getting brown on your finger. They also watch "Horrible or Hilarious" videos and clips of people flubbing Bert Kreischer’s name.