Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Try BlueChew FREE when you go to https://BlueChew.com and use our promo code MOM at checkout, just pay $5 shipping.
– Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “Yourmom” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
– Head to https://squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
– Go to https://creditkarma.com/winmoney to sign up for free and start winning Instant Karma!
– Go to https://ForHims.com/mom and get your first visit absolutely free!
– Go to https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/MOM and use code: MOM at checkout for 20% off your purchase and your first coffee club order!
LIVE LIFE 365!! Today on Your Mom’s House, Christina P joins the show from home because of her ankle injury. Her and Tom Segura talk about how she injured her ankle, and give an update on how recovery is going. After that, comedian Ian Bagg stops by to talk about Canadian tendencies, doing a gig after getting injured and hotel shower doors. Then, Tom introduces Ian to YMH All-Star Unkle Shine, and informs him of the unique way Enny makes brown. Next, Tom shows Ian some "Horrible or Hilarious" videos which include a guy jumping off a roof, a couple falling from a balcony and someone belly flopping. Last, Tom plays some of Christina’s latest TikTok curations, and Ian talks about his new true crime after show to the "Sword and Scale" podcast.