Do you want experience all the excitement of the Cinco De Mayo Live show?! Well you can! This Friday, May 14th, the entire show will be available to you on demand at https://ymhstudios.com/rentals
– Go to https://saatva.com/theshit to save $200 on your order.
– Go to https://stamps.com, click on the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage and type in MOM for a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
– Get 25% off and zero delivery fees on your first order of $15 or more when you download the DoorDash app and enter code YMH.
– Go to https://brooklinen.com and use promo code HOUSE to get $20 off with a minimum purchase of $100.
– Go to https://whoop.com and use code YOURMOM at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
– Get 15% off your first order and free shipping when you go to https://meundies.com/MOM.
– Head to https://headspace.com/MOM for a FREE one month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
GOOD MORNING JEANS ABOVE 18!! This week, Tom Segura and Christina P discuss why they think 4/20 is stupid, Demi Lovato’s frozen yogurt controversy, the birthday gift Bert Kreischer got for Tom, Top Dog’s love for Diet Coke, Tom and CP’s new favorite show "Couples Therapy," and slides that hoes wear. They watch an update from our favorite drunk Irish guy, a dude who gets fired up about his Taco Bell quesadilla, an update from the "Dad Bod Cool Guy," a couple "Horrible or Hilarious" videos, a news story on some cool graffiti that’s been popping up in Canada, and this week’s TikTok curations. Plus, Enny got surprised by CP’s stand-in doll from a few weeks ago. The Main Mommies take a look at the security camera footage of the encounter.