Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play
– Go to https://Whoop.com and use code "Yourmom" for 15% off
– Go to https://squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
– Go to https://www.expressvpn.com/YOURMOM to get an extra three months of ExpressVPN for free
– Head to https://policygenius.com/ to save up to $1,055 per year on your home and auto insurance rates
-Go to https://Nutrafol.com and use promo code YMH to save 20% off your first month’s subscription plus free shipping
JEANS UP!! Tom Segura and Christina P start off this week’s episode of YMH by discussing Orson Welles’ famous Paul Masson champagne commercial, Zac Efron in 17 Again, taking pictures with fans, and Bert Kreischer’s birthday present for Tom. Christina also shows off the birthday cake she had specially made for him. They watch videos of a guy showing off his dad bod, a remix of the Indian bee attack from a couple weeks ago, and a clip of Tom’s early stand-up. They read listener emails from a girl who went on a date with Tony Johns, and another who cleaned up bodily fluids at Disneyland.
Justin Martindale is a comedian and the host of the "Glitter and Garbage" podcast. He joins the Main Mommies to discuss TikTok, life as a gay man, the doctor who insists having sex with men doesn’t make you gay, and hooking up with straight guys. Tom and Tina help Justin create a Grindr profile, and show him videos of YMH All-Star RPC, "Horrible or Hilarious" videos, and Christina’s TikTok curations for this week.