Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Go to Theragun.com/MOM RIGHT now and get your Gen 4 Theragun today!
– Get 20% off and free shipping at Manscaped.com/MOM
– Go to Stamps.com, click on the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage and type in MOM.
– If you’re a homeowner, head to Policygenius.com
– Policygenius has saved their home and auto insurance customers an average of $1,127 a year! Go to Policygenius.com for more information
– Go to Talkspace.com or download the app, and use the code YOURMOM to get $100 off your first month!
– Try Fitbod free for one month when you sign up today at Fitbod.me/mom
GOOD MORNING MY OVER 18 JEANS! Tom Segura and Christina P start this episode of YMH by discussing damaged girls, and Tom’s experiences with them. They watch a white Black Lives Matter activist explain his use of big words, a prank in which a dude lights his friend on fire, a guy that can crack his peener, The King’s message to Christina, a cool women’s football coach, a guy that sounds just like Leo and more! They also discuss TikTok superstar Doggface, and respond to listener emails regarding prison pen pals and familial brown smells.
Pauly Shore is an actor, comedian, and filmmaker. He joins Tom and Christina to discuss traveling to Israel and Moscow, living in Las Vegas, the new Showtime documentary series about the Comedy Store, his time on MTV, and more. He watches a homeless fire hydrant shower, an Australian parking lot fight, a woman trying to get married in Target, and a record number of Christina’s TikTok curations.