Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show a day before everyone else here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Go to ThriveMarket.com/YMH to start your risk-free membership and get up to twenty dollars toward your first order.
– Stamps: Get a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale without any long-term commitment. Go to Stamps.com, click the micriphone at the top of the homepage and enter MOM
– Squarespace: Go to Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
– Shady Rays: Use Code "HOUSE" for 50% off 2 or more pairs at ShadyRays.com – Buy One, Get One Free.
– Go to AdamandEve.com and use the offer code YMH at checkout to get 50% off just about any item plus 10 FREE Gifts!
– Roman: That’s GetRoman.com/MOM for a free online visit and free two day shipping.
– Get 15-percent off your order at BuyRaycon.com/ymh!
Tom Segura and Christina P start this episode of Your Mom’s House out with some wholesome videos of children, a panda, a good neighbor, a bear playing with nunchucks, and more family friendly fun. They discuss Nadav’s return to Studio Jeans, and take a look at the security camera footage of him moments after deleting an episode of YMH. This prompts the Jeans to come up with a new punishment for Blueban. They then look at a cool guy comedian who’s better than Chris Rock, discuss Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith’s red table talk, watch a follow-up video on a certain British delicacy, and explain why they paid someone to potentially steal their bikes. They also call Top Dog for some advice when it comes to the ladies.
Robert Iler and Jamie-Lynn Sigler are known for their roles as A.J. and Meadow on The Sopranos. They are also the hosts of the Pajama Pants Podcast. They sit down with the main mommies to discuss their experience on The Sopranos, their fondest memories of James Gandolfini, 90 Day Fiance, Jamie-Lynn’s father-in-law, Lenny Dykstra, and Rob’s favorite cool guys. They watch videos of a guy with a hole in his living room, an update from the mousepad cool guy, a man who broke into a bank for a hot pocket, a lady who stockpiles white to combat COVID-19, and much much more! They also take a look at some of Christina’s most recent TikTok curations.