Become a paid channel member of YMH to experience an AD-FREE version of the show here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYIgiXwJck_Pb5Nj-wIrsqg/join
– Get 25% off when you go to https://LiquidIV.com and use code BEARS at checkout
– Be the big winner this holiday season with a gift from MVMT. Go to https://MVMT.COM/CAVE! Join the MOVEMENT!
– Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
– Go to https://ShipStation.com and use the code CAVE to get a 60 day free trial
– Get 15% off your order at https://BuyRaycon.com/bears
– Head to https://PolicyGenius.com/CAVE to get started right now. Policygenius. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right.
– Check out https://FIVERR.com and receive 10% off your first order by using the code CAVE
And we’re back in G-Bay Studios in Austin with Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer and Bert is ON one, coming in hot with some cocktails! Bert is still on the fence if he has serious neurology problems, tries to give another history lesson about the Middle East trouble makers, and Bert shares his new found love, Starbucks Reserve! Bert realizes he can make his own coffee infused alcoholic beverages and starts experimenting! After Tom talks about the cigar lounge he tried out on the road, Bert realizes who much better Tom is at touring than he is. Tom suggests Bert should get someone to drive him around, which tail spins into Bert wanting to be sponsored by a Hooter Jet. Do Hooters still have jets? Bert talks about when he hung out with NFL quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers and we get a quick update on the weight loss!